Saturday, October 10, 2015

New responsibilities and future plans

Have got a new responsibility from kids school. Was nominated as the replacement for the current Parent Advisory Committee member. I have decide to start on my Christmas cookie baking and getting cards ready for both the kids teachers.

Kids are loving the school / classes and specially the teachers. My girl insists I sew her Maám a pouch. I have not yet yielded. I'm sure the teacher already has enough pouches :-). Maybe I'll think of giving something during Christmas. Perhaps cookies and chocolates in a pouch? I got an embossed card stock to make a card for my Daughter's teacher. I will be picking up Glitter and other things as I go. I have exhausted my budget for the month for my sewing / craft etc. I will need to wait till November to get more "stock''.

Sometimes I keep thinking that if I had a part time job / some sort of work from home I would be able to keep some part of it for my Artsy Craftsy Sewy  work (ok ok it is sewing - I know... Sewy is not even a word! Ack!) Then again, one must always look at what one has at the moment and decided how one ought to utilize it :-).
I do wish I could do something about setting up something small on my own. I still haven't got my head around it. I know I can set up an FB page... but I feel odd... can't really express in word as to what or why even. Well, who knows, what tomorrow might bring eh?
Till then... Adios Amigos :-) et Bonne nuit! (whoever said one mustn't be multilingual???)

No comments:

Post a Comment