Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What happens to other interests?

I was just looking back at the last few posts and I have only been talking about sewing, sewing and more sewing. Have I been doing only that? most certainly not! Have been baking my cookies, coming up with new recipes for oil less cooking, making chocolates, bags and boxes out of Handmade paper. I have come to realize that one can't quite stop being creative... it just is a way of being. But I do wonder why have all these interests come up in my last 20's and early 30? Why didn't I start of this when I was in high school or even college?
One can stop oneself from venturing into new things, but it can't go on forever... God has formed us in different manner and I am made the way I am for a unique purpose and at the right time the talents / gifts will manifest itself is what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment