Friday, December 4, 2015

Projects in the making

It seems my to do list is expanding and I'm not getting much done these days. Exam has coming knocking which means I'm going to be busy "not sewing" for at least a week now. And I also need to complete off my existing list of things to do AND tackle projects I've initiated AND complete my Christmas gifting projects. Seems like a lot needs to be done in such a short time! I'm sure it will all work out just fine. In the mean time I thought I'd share some projects I am still working on or perfecting and some that have been completed.

A quick 5 mins project I did for Dad A small pouch he can hook to trouser


A bag for Dadda to carry a dress or two when he travels. This was made with Faux leather in black colour.



The laptop sleeve for MacBook for my sis


New lunchbag for my girl. Her lunch bags become dirty so fast! I made this one using the bag fabric which is waterproof instead of using regular fabric.




A clutch wallet that can fit your phone, card, coins etc. This is a WIP... I'm trying to perfect its pattern :-). This is by order of my dear friend. All provisions made in this are as per her request. It is a modified version of my Trifold wallet.


Provision to put in cards and vinyl ID card / photo section. The elastic across ensure cards don't "jump out"

I've also put a provision for a wristlet.

Some dollies in the making. Kid's school is having "Joy of giving" and we thought instead of giving away old toys we'd make some new ones.
This was the first family batch. The Mumma doll is in school and I made the rest when my daughter went to school. And yes as always I forgot to click pics of the Mumma doll I made at night.


The first set of dolls made for "Joy of giving". The Mumma doll is missing

The second doll family


No comments:

Post a Comment